Shipping Across India
- You Are Here :
- Silk Tips
- Do not wash the Silk Sarees. Only DRY CLEANING to be used.
- Before storing, wrap each silks sarees with cotton cloth separately.
- Do not overlap silk sarees one over other.
- Do not store over metals / metal hanger.
- At least once in 6 month, dry wash and store for unused sarees.
- Keep the sarees away from sun light and heat during storing.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct heat during iron and keep mild heat.
- Before storing, do not iron the sarees.
- Use naphthalene balls to keep the insects away.
- Monthly once sarees to be refold [not same fold] and store.
- Do not allow the sarees to wet in rain.